Sure, technology is changing how people do things, but there are definitely things that must be printed. Here are our top 5 (in no particular order):
1. Signs, posters and banners. No surprise here… Wide format prints will always be a great way to attract attention, announce a new product or service, or alert your customers of an event or special promotion. If you have retail space and aren’t taking advantage of this opportunity to promote your business, you need to reconsider.
2. Bound presentation materials. When you have an important sales presentation, you need to make a great impression. One great way to do this is to present a full color, coil-bound book to each member of your audience. A power point presentation is simply not going to do the trick. Your target needs to see and feel the quality of your products or services.
3. Invitations. Email is unreliable, impersonal and, well, to be honest, cheap! If you want to be sure you guest list actually receives, reads and considers your invitation, the best way is still snail mail.
4. Business cards. Still the easiest way to share your contact information, business cards are a great, economical way to make the right first impression. So many ways to make your card an original!
5. Custom marketing materials. The latest craze is social media marketing, but a business that ignores the power of professionally designed brochures, pamphlets, sell sheets, and other promotional materials, is relying way too much on a single element of what should be a comprehensive marketing strategy.
We can design, print (and mail) all of these materials and more.
What do you print? Do you agree or disagree with our list? Let us hear your thoughts below…