We keep a lot of paper in stock here. And while many of our clients are able to come and physically go through their options before making their paper choices, not everyone has time to do this. This post will give those of you with time constraints a little insight into the most popular choices which we keep in stock. You can get more info on the web about these papers and perhaps avoid an extra trip.
Bond papers: in various finishes (cockle, laid, linen, wove), colors and weights
- Neenah Classic
- Capitol Bond
Digital papers: these papers are specifically designed to perform in our digital production machines
- Hammermill — we stock 24#, 28#, 32#
- Cougar — in 60#, 70#, 80# and 100# text weights and in white or natural
- Mohawk — a premium gloss in 80# and 100# text
- Xerox — digital color supreme gloss
We stock most of our digital papers in 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″ and 11″ x 17″ (the Hammermills we also carry in 12″ x 18″)
Digital cover stock: these cover are high quality papers designed for digital presses such as our c7000 and useful for booklet covers, presentation folders, postcards, greeting cards, business cards and certain brochures
- Springhill digital — a popular 65# cover in various colors
- Mohawk BriteHue — also in 65# and in numerous bright colors
- Accent — 80# and 100# covers
- Hammermill digital — 80# and 100# cover stock in bright white
- Neenah Classic Crest and Cougar linen and laid cover stocks
- Strathmore — 88# and 110# premium covers
- Cougar – 80#, 100# and 130# covers in natural and white
- Xerox — digital color elite — this 110# silk is a top seller
Oh, our “basic” paper for black & white prints and copies is a 20# Navigator. For color it is a 24# Hammermill.
There are many, many more here and if we don’t stock it, we can often have it here within 24 hours.