How we price jobs
- Graphics and setup — light or complex graphics, layouts, variable data such as mail merge, numbering or personalization, etc.
- Impressions — pricing depends on whether your job is full color or printed in black ink only, plus whether single or double sided.
- Materials — what (text weight paper vs. cover stock, etc.) and how much will be needed to complete your job.
- Finishing — cutting, scoring, folding, drilling, perforating, binding, mounting, laminating, etc.
- Misc. — postage, shipping, installs, more.
Since most projects involve a combination of these elements and there are a lot of variables, we use software to generate estimates. We turn these around promptly during normal business hours, and estimates are good for 30 days.
The rule is “the more you buy, the less you pay” — with everything we produce.
In order to get accurate pricing you’ll need to give us the full details of your project so we can figure out how all 5 of the above elements are impacted. If you don’t know the exact specs yet, call us for guidance. We have over almost thirty years of experience helping clients choose the right layout and materials for their projects so that they turn out perfectly and within deadlines.