Printing from Internet
- To print from the internet, download the document first. Do not try to print directly from the browser.
- Once downloaded find your file in the “Downloads” folder on the Desktop
- Send to the appropriate printer
Sending to the printer
- Use the Xerox d95 for black & white. It’s at the top of the steps.
- Use the Xerox 700 for color prints. We will retrieve them for you.
- Ask for assistance with color printing — mistakes can be costly!
- Default settings are single sided on letter size (8.5″ x 11″) sheets (20# for black & white, 24# for color)
- To change settings — such as to double sided printing, adding staples or 3-hole punch, paper size or type, etc., please ask our staff for help
- See pricing at the right
- Pay after you’re finished
- Keep track of the number of prints you make
- Let us know how many impressions (sides, not sheets) you printed, black & white vs. color prints, as well as the sizes
- Log out of your email/account
- Delete sensitive files from the Downloads folder
- Eject and take your disk or flash drive