A company’s online presence has become a huge part of its corporate identity. Social media may be growing in importance, but a company’s website is the centerpiece of its online presence. It’s where all traffic eventually leads. Ideally, the website helps the company send the desired message, provides the right information, and portrays the business in the right light to current and potential customers. But it should also be secure, easy for visitors to use, easy for people to find, and simple for the business owner to update and maintain.
If you’re looking to improve your web presence, we can help. Our site design projects start with a fresh install of the latest stable version of WordPress as well as the most secure WordPress theme framework available. After some productive thought about the best site architecture for your content and features, we add the creativeness of our designers to make the layout, graphics and text look just right. Depending on the scope of the project we may add some solid copywriting, and each page is then optimized for organic search engine traffic. The end result is always a site that is attractive, easy to use, and fine-tuned for search engines.
Importantly, we do more than just design websites. We help clients use them, maintain them and get the most out of their investment. After we build your site, we’ll train you how to the back end to add content and also optimize it. We’ll configure your analytics account and dashboard so you can see how your site is performing over time and where you should make improvements. We don’t just build a site and send you on your way. We help you incorporate your online presence into your other marketing materials so that they compliment each other.
But before we build it, we need to prepare. What do you want your company website to do? That’s the question we answer before we start on any design project. Your website must have goals, and you must be able to measure how well it is doing with respect to achieving those goals. The possibilities are virtually endless…
- Most people want their website to gather email addresses, leads or contact information. We help fine-tune them over time to get better and better results.
- Others want to sell things. We configure them to sell goods (physical or digital) and services on autopilot.
- Some want to add features like appointment scheduling, content dripping, recurring payments, or providing an interactive FAQ.
- Smart folks want their site to be a source of valuable information for visitors and would-be clients. We can help them set up their blogs, make it easy for their visitors to find relevant content, and optimize it all for search engines.
These are just a few examples of things you may want your site to do. We’ll flush out this information during our time with you.
Here’s the basic framework for how we handle web projects…
- Our design process starts with a free initial consultation, a time to gather information about what you currently have (or don’t) and what you want and need.
- Once we understand your business and your site needs, we’ll put together a written proposal.
- Once we reach an agreement, we’ll promptly start work and keep working until you are completely satisfied with the design.
As you might imagine, costs vary based upon the scope of work. Visit this page for information on flat fee project pricing. Web hosting is an additional cost, but we can give you a turn-key solution just about as fast as you need it with our own web hosting services.
Every site we build includes design, configuration, and training to help keep your site safe, optimized and fresh.