About us, our team, our clients…
We may be part of the Kwik Kopy Printing international franchise network but at this particular KKP we don’t just take orders and push buttons — we help our clients create special projects.
On time, every time, we like what we do and take pride in our work quality as well as our customer service. Come visit and you’ll quickly see and feel the difference in our family business vs. the others. Think of us as the cure for all the disappointment you’ve experienced at the local FedEx/Kinkos/Staples/UPS or when opening a shipment from VistaPrint or some other online printer.
How we work
For anyone who needs help conceptualizing a project, or getting assistance with any aspect of design, print, marketing or mailing, we have a staff eager to assist. And this can be as full-service as you require — we can fix your artwork, create a fresh new design, write your copy, help with materials choices, assist with marketing strategy — anything. We’ll work with you to create a perfect finished product or campaign.
For those who are able to create print-ready artwork (graphic designers) and may not need much help, we still enjoy supporting you in making materials choices, showing you the various options you have available, and helping with budgets and estimating.
And if you are the type who doesn’t need any help at all — other than a company you can depend upon to meet your deadline — well, we have an online shop open 24/7 to serve you.
Who we are
We are a mix of analytical and creative thinkers and doers that conceptualize and implement custom solutions for our clients. With the latest and best in computing, production and finishing equipment, our team is precise and efficient.
Who our clients are
We’re happy to do business with some of the most respected people and organizations in the area. Our clients value the comfort in knowing they can always count on their projects being finished perfectly and on time. Contact us for specific references, but here are the people/industries we cater to:
- DC, Maryland and Virginia schools, colleges and universities that need to keep parents and students informed of upcoming events, curriculum, enrollment, programs and so forth
- churches, charities, clubs, and other associations who keep their members in the know about plans, achievements, programs, fundraisers, performances, etc.
- bars, pubs, taverns and restaurants that strive to keep their menus, websites and marketing materials as freshly updated as their food and drink specials
- doctors, lawyers, architects, property managers, REALTORS® and other professionals who want to develop and portray their desired business image in print and digital media
- graphic designers, artists and other creatives who want to have their materials printed on the finest equipment and their works displayed beautifully on the web
- local, state and Federal government officials, agencies and departments (also many embassies) that need help with mailings, invitations, circulars, presentations, election materials and other print collateral
- DC, MD and VA businesses of all types and sizes who want to develop and implement successful marketing campaigns
We’ve supported thousands of local businesses and we’ve always enjoyed working with the people of this community, helping them keep friends and family in the loop with custom cards, calendars, invitations, posters, banners, photo-books and other printed and/or digital products. Some of them have given us valuable feedback. If you have the time, please review the testimonials. They say a lot about our business. You can also find plenty of reviews about us on the web. While most of them are 5-stars, as a retail business we also have to deal with our share of people who are just generally disagreeable.