Through the straightforward policy outlined below, you will see our commitment to providing the absolute highest quality work product and service to our customers.
- Deadlines and delivery:
- We never take on projects we can’t complete by a client’s stated deadline.
- We’ll deliver your project by the date and time agreed on your Work Order or there will be no charge. If you have a strict deadline, make sure we know about it.
- When we design something for you, you own it. It can stay on our servers but it’s yours.
- You’ll never have to pay us to store your files, release your designs or send them to another vendor.
- Raising an issue about the quality of our goods or services is easy. You can do so by email, by telephone, or in person.
- Any issue raised will receive our immediate attention, a quick response and fair resolution.
Important: Please review your files and proofs carefully! This is the easiest way to prevent problems with an order. If you submit camera-ready art or files that you say are “ready to print”, or you approve a proof but later discover spelling, grammatical or other errors, this is your responsibility.