How we price jobs
- Graphics and setup — light or complex graphics, layouts, variable data such as mail merge, numbering or personalization, etc.
- Impressions — the number of prints and whether full color or black ink only and single or double sided.
- Materials — what (text weight paper, cover stock, wide format paper, synthetic paper, vinyl, foam core board, etc.) and how much will be needed to complete your job.
- Finishing — cutting, scoring, folding, drilling, perforating, binding, mounting, laminating, die-cutting, etc.
- Misc. — postage, shipping, installs, more.
Since most projects involve a combination of these elements and there are a lot of variables, we use software to generate estimates. We turn these around promptly during normal business hours, and estimates are good for 30 days.
The rule is “the more you buy, the less you pay” — with everything we produce. If you don’t tell us a quantity/quantities, we can’t quote your job.
Our standard sheet sizes are 8.5×11, 8.5×14, 11×17, 12×18, 13×19. If larger your job is considered wide format and the material comes on rolls. If your project is any size other than standard and/or has bleeds, it will need to be cut.
In order to get accurate pricing you’ll need to give us the full details of your project so we can figure out how all of the above elements are impacted. If you don’t know the exact specs yet, call us for guidance. We have over almost thirty years of experience helping clients choose the right layout and materials for their projects so that they turn out perfectly and within deadlines.