How we price jobs
Our pricing is based upon a combination of 5 elements:
- Graphics and setup — light or complex graphics, layouts, variable data such as mail merge, numbering or personalization, etc.
- Impressions — the number of prints and whether full color or black ink only and single or double sided.
- Materials — what (text weight paper, cover stock, wide format paper, synthetic paper, vinyl, foam core board, etc.) and how much will be needed to complete your job.
- Finishing — cutting, scoring, folding, drilling, perforating, binding, mounting, laminating, die-cutting, etc.
- Misc. — postage, shipping, installs, more.
Since most projects involve a complex combination of these elements, we use software to generate estimates. We recently upgraded our software and it is now fully integrated with this website, enabling visitors to anonymously obtain the exact same pricing in our online shop as can be obtained in person or by phone or email. We are constantly adding new products and configurations online, but for those custom projects that are not yet available online, you can complete the estimate request form below. You’ll need to give us some personal information and extra time to receive pricing via email.
The general rule for everything we produce here is “the more you buy, the less you pay.”
Our standard sheet sizes are 8.5×11, 11×17, 12×18, 13×19… anything larger than 13×19 and your job is considered wide format. Further, if the finished size of your project is anything other than these standard sheet sizes and/or your art has bleeds, it will need to be cut which increases the cost.
If you don’t know the exact specs of your project yet, call us for guidance. We have over 30+ years of experience helping clients choose the right layout and materials for their projects so that they turn out perfectly and within deadlines.